Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Random Thoughts!!

I have been so out of the loop lately. It all started, with yet another cold, that both Hubby and myself have had. I really wonder if we have had the flu. We've run fever, cough, runny nose, sort throat, aches and pains. I haven't even felt much like eating! (I guess that should help with the weight loss!) It's been ugghhh! And on top of that, we have also had to deal with life.

Yeah, imagine that, life is supposed to go on hold when we don't feel well, right! Lol! This past Friday we had to go to court to deal with issues concerning the ex wife and kids. That is pretty stressful in itself. Then I think I mentioned MIL is moving. Well praise Jesus, she found her on apartment. (She was going to have to move in with us) My prayers have been answered on that front. I love her, but well you get the picture right!

During all this life happening, and work I have had piling up (I work mostly from home) Hubby and I did manage to go to a movie yesterday. We saw The Taking of Pelham 123. Very intense action movie. It was pretty good, and it stars two of my favorite actors, John Travolta and Denzel Washington. Ummm, now I'm thinking, since I went to see that one, Hubby should go see The Proposal with me.

I apologize for not getting back to everyone, I am working on that, things just have piled right up. You know I try to respond to all your comments and visit your blogs in turn. I am thinking up an idea about my give-a-way, so stay tuned on that.

Thanks for being concerned about me. Some of you have sent me emails and such, I just haven't felt like evening dealing with blog world until today! You guys are great!!

In Christ,

10 comments:

More Than Words said...

Hi Renee!

I hope you start feeling better soon!! I've never lost my appetite from being sick! LOL!

Glad your mother in law found a place!!!!!

Tina said...

Hope you guys are feeling better. Nothing worst than a summer cold!

Denise said...

Sorry you have not been feeling well, saying prayers for you dear.

Gracie Beth said...

I totally understand about your mother in law, my aunt had a good relationship with her mother in law, and then she allowed her to move into their basement and it is as though that woman's goal in life is to make my aunt miserable. I am not saying your mother in law is like that but I totally understand how the thought of her moving in with y'all could be stressful.

Anonymous said...

All that stress usually leads to feeling under the weather :-( I'm sorry to hear you've got so much going on and I hope things slow down for you so you can enjoy the summer!

Lois Christensen said...

Yes, life has a way of keeping us extremely busy. Especially for me lately! Hope you and hubby are feeling well. Hope the court situation is working out to your favor! Very happy your MIL found an apartment! Enjoy your day! Catch up when you can! I'm trying to do that myself today!

Unknown said...

Sorry that the world didnt hit pause. Life should have sick days! Hope you feel better. Stopping by from SITS!

The Whites said...

visiting your blog from SITS and was very happy to find it. I am a small town Mississippi girl too (Copiah County) now living in Guatemala! Enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to visiting again soon. Blessings!!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh stress, stress, stress! I hope it and you get better soon!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Glad you are starting to feel better! I, too, wish the world (and kids) would go on hold when I'm feeling sick...wishful thinking for sure!