Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Mama's Biopsy!!

Mama had her breast biopsy last Thursday and all seems to have gone well. The Doc said that he really feels that it was a cyst, because it burst when he touched it. But he was still able to collect enough of it to send it off to the lab. Please pray that's all it is, a benign cyst.



Mama is feeling good and we all appreciate your prayers immensely. Now she has to have an EGD and colonoscopy. She has had some blood in her poo. (sorry to be so descriptive) But, well, it's a concern. Since she has moved to Illinois, she of course has had to find new Doc's and well she is getting a full work up. That's a good thing.



On another note, you may remember that my blog friend Grits Girl. Her Daddy's test came back, his cancer has not spread, (praise Jesus) and he will be having surgery on the 24th (I think). So please continue to pray for him.

For a short moment today, my blog actually loaded like it was supposed to. I was so excited. But then for some reason, I refreshed it, and well it didn't do again. Back to square one. I am sure it's gonna be fixed soon though. I can post, but I can't see my main page.

I hope ya'll have a good Tuesday afternoon. School is almost out around here. The kids get out on June 10th. My nieces June 2nd. So lots of summer looms ahead.

In Christ,




5 comments:

Valerie said...

So glad that they think it is just a cyst. I will be praying still. I have had some issues with my blog's middle part not showing or just showing up at the bottom. I think that it is blogger. But I did have to download Firefox and I haven't had any problems seeing my blog after I did that.

Denise said...

I will continue to pray for your dear mom.

Laurie in Ca. said...

Renee,

Praying for those you asked for and I am sorry you are having such a tough time seeing your main page here. It is absolutely beautiful from where I sit here in California. I love it!! Summer will be fun and refreshing.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Anonymous said...

My sister had a cyst like that, it turned out to be a blocked milk duct! Maybe because she nursed, I don't know, but hopefully your mother's will turn out to be nothing as well. I will continue to keep her in my thoughts & prayers!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Enjoyed reading your blog today..still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.