Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's Small Talk 6 Saturday!!!



Ok, it's time for a cute little meme from MomDot.com, it's for the "slower" blog Saturdays. Hop on over to MomDot and check it out.


Here goes, today's Small Talk 6 Topic is......I know the suspense is killin' ya right? So how was your Friday night? Oh, yeah, the topic.......


6 things you think the Father of your children deserves to have. (Since this is Father's Day weekend) Oh and you can answer this in 6 pictures, 6 videos, 6 words, 6 paragraphs, etc.


Well, I don't have and children of my own, but Hubby does. So, he does deserve somethings. Let's see what I can come up with.


#1. Respect from his children (He has always worked very hard, he does deserve respectfulness)


#2. Love without conditions. Just because kinda love.


#3. Lots of hugs and kisses.


#4. A new Car. (I don't know, like a Jag, or something)


#5. A new computer.


#6. A great family vacation, (with no work, or business calls) completely cell phone free!!


Hubby, you deserve so much more than I can even think of. Thanks so much for working so hard for all of us! Love you bunches!!


13 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

My dad is getting a pretty new polo, because not only is father's day Sunday but his birthday is today!

Beth in NC said...

Those are sweet Renee. I'm sure he would love those things! :o)

Denise said...

Awesome.

Staci A said...

Great list! Cars seem to be popular this week!

Anonymous said...

Awesome list!!! Thanks for stopping by today :)

Jane In The Jungle said...

Those are great!! And hey, I could go for number 6 also!!

Anonymous said...

Unconditional love is a wonderful thing!

Grand Pooba said...

Better get to work on that family vacation, you win too right?

Bogie said...

hello Renee, Thanks for dropping by my site. :) Have a nice day and God bless you!

Wrigley said...

Hello, just giving you a visit. Hope you can visit my blog too. God bless!

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee,

I enjoy reading your blog. I had sent you an e-mail last week and haven't heard from you. I hope your feeling better. Jan

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Awwww...That is a great list! Hope he had a nice Father's Day!

Lois Christensen said...

Love your list! I especially enjoyed #1, which I think is the most important! Especially for the wife to give to her husband so her children will learn! Hope you had a nice weekend!