Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm Back With Friday Fragments & Friday Flashback Photo!!


So many fragments, so little time. That's why when you write them down and save them all for a Friday Fragments post, you'll find it very satisfying. Welcome to Friday Fragments, the home for the little tidbits of the week that entertained you, puzzled you, or just made you happy. To find out more about Friday Fragments and how you can be apart of it on your blog, go to Half Past Kissin' Time.


***MIL is upset with Hubby because he invited his dad to the 4th of July party at our house. (his parents are divorced) She wanted to ask some gentleman from her church to come, but now she can't, (that's what she says) I personally don't understand why not. They've been divorced for years. What difference does it make?


***The Cubs are perplexing me. I guess what's new with that, right? They really need to get a winning streak going. I'm not sure why I am bothered by this, it is the same old story, year after year.


***My nieces tell me that they love school here in Illinois so much better than in Mississippi. I don't know why. My Step kids hate school here in Illinois.


***On Monday, I kept hearing a dog howl and couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I finally went out in the front yard and a beagle had my poor little Elvis, pinned under the bushes. I saved him tough.


***The other day I was at the ATM with Niko. I was getting out about $40.00. He told me, "When Grandma goes to the ATM the machine gives her hundreds" I have to find out Grandma's secret!!



Flashback Friday Photo.


This is a really fun meme that my friend Alicia is doing over on her blog. So hop on over to her blog and see what it's all about.

I don't have anymore older photos saved in my computer right now. It's a work in progress. But I did find this one of my nieces in 2007 at Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a terrific weekend~~

In Christ,



Renee






15 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

My sister thinks credit cards are magic...he must feel that way about the atm.

Rebecca Jo said...

Your poor little Elvis!!!

And when you find out the secret of getting $100's... pass it on!

More Than Words said...

Renee..I was laughing at those fragment comments!! Those were good ones!!

LOL about the ATM! Kids are so funny sometimes! If I tell my kids I don't have any money, they tell me to go use the card at the bank!!!

And that's a great zoo pic. Are they in front water or a glass wall???

Abby♥ said...

oohh I like your blog makeover!

Mandy said...

Hmm...I'd love to know Grandma's secret, too! Haha!

Michelle said...

HA! I love the ATM fragment...HIL.AR.IOUS!!

Denise said...

Enjoyed, as always.

Eve said...

Oh no... MIL's situation... that is just too funny. Maybe she is concerned about how the new friend would feel about meeting her ex.

Oooh - can you teach me the secret of the ATM machine too??? It NEVER gives me HUNDREDS! ;)

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, when you figure out the ATM secret, let me know!

Sarah Wyland said...

Oh the Cubs... My brother's little league team is the Cubs and they're having a rough go of it. I'm starting to think it's the Cubs curse or something, rather than that whole thing about most all of his team being coach pitch last year, minor league this year...

Glad you saved Elvis!

And Grandma's secret would really come in handy to college students... :)

Joyeful said...

I love the chandelier in your header! And your FPF picture is very interesting--what IS that behind them? A seal, a gator, a very large fish??

betty said...

your nieces are so pretty! I enjoyed your Friday Fragments; I too want to be like Grandma at the ATM!!

enjoy your weekend

betty

Anonymous said...

Glad you saved your doggy!

Your mil will just have to deal. Why must mil's bring so much drama to the world??

Mrs4444 said...

I love that your dog is named Elvis; cracked me up :) Poor little guy; I'm glad you saved the day!

My sister moved her kids to Memphis, and they liked school (though they lived in a middle class area and probably went to a nice school.) However, they did have to say "Yes Mam" there, and kids can still get paddled in schools down there. Maybe that's it? :)

Good luck on the 4th!

Kimberly said...

I too would like you know the secret to getting $100's out of the ATM. ;)

I enjoyed dropping by your blog!