Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just Hanging around.

Hubby has been off work for a few days and we have just have been relaxing around the house. I however, have been having to do a little bit of work. Earlier this week I had to go into Chicago to a couple of meetings, but other than that, I have been able to work from my home office.

It's 3 days into our new eating plan, (not gonna call it a diet) and we are doing pretty well. So, tonight we are just gonna kick back and watch Burn Notice and the new show Royal Pains. I love the shows on USA network.

I want to get involved in a summer Bible study group, but so far none are going on. Maybe everyone at church thinks we would be to busy to attend a group study.

Well, better go. Have a great night. Oh, hopefully soon, I will be getting a digital camera. Can't wait. :)

In Christ Love,

8 comments:

Denise said...

You mean I am not the only one in the world that does not have, but really wants a digital camera?? !! lol

Denise said...

You mean, I am not the only one in the world that does not have, but really wants, a digital camera?? !! lol

Lois Christensen said...

Maybe the churches are taking a break for summer. Glad hubby's been around and you've been able to work from home to be together! Enjoy your day!

Beth said...

Hi Renee, just stopping by from SITS to say hello! Your blog is so pretty!!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Sounds like you are having a nice start to summer!

I've got a fun tag over at my place if you are interested...

Admiral Hestorb said...

Hello there. Stopping by. My kitty has a blog and when I signed up to be a follower of another friend..I found I am now following many new friends. You are one of them. :-)

Psalm 118:24 is something I saw aloud every single day along with a prayer.

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee! I have an award for you on today's post on my blog!

Jennsmere said...

Hi Renee....glad that you are enjoying some time to relax!

Can you email me your address so that I can get the jewelry in the mail to you????

Thanks,
Susan