Monday, June 1, 2009

Having a few Computer Problems!!

Oh my!! Hubby has done some updatin' on the computer machine, and now I am having computer difficulties. I know he meant to do good, but my blog will not load!! It's the only thing that we're having a problem with (don'tcha know it). I can access my dashboard and everything else, but my home page has definite issues! So I will be suffering for a few days, until he figures it all out! That could be a bit scary!


If you happen to have any suggestions, I would appreciate it!

On to a more positive note, I am starting a Bible study on Judges and Ruth. The last time I tried to read the Bible through, I got bogged down in Judges. So I am hoping that the Bible study helps.

I came across this blog Prayers For Rance. It's about a young guy who got hurt pretty bad in an accident. Please visit if you get a chance and offer prayers and encouragement.

I hope ya'll have had a great start to your week.

In Christ,

5 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Hi Renee, I hope you guys figure it out. I hate not having access to my blog!

God bless and heal Rance.

Love,
Beth

Denise said...

Will pray for Rance. Hope you get your computer problems fixed sweetie, love you.

More Than Words said...

Hi Renee! Computer problems are the worst!! I hope that it can be figured out soon! At least you're able to post!! :)

Sultan said...

Try a different browser.

Lois Christensen said...

I hope you get your problems fixed soon! I keep hearing of a few other bloggers having problems so I'm wondering if it's blogger and not so much your computer. Hubby's, you gotta love them for trying!!! Enjoy your day!