Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wow 8 Things!!



Ok, I've been tagged by my friend Jensmere over at Count It All Joy! She would like to know be better.....So here goes.....


8 Things I look Forward To...

#1.) Each new day.

#2.) The weekend.

#3.) Spending time with Hubby.

#4.) Taking a vacation trip.

#5.) Reading a new suspense book.

#6.) Spending time with the kids.

#7.) The start of baseball season.

#8.) Christmas.

8 Things I Did Yesterday

#1.) Worked in the yard.

#2.) Went to lunch with Hubby.

#3.) Talked with my Mama on the phone. (which I do everyday)

#4.) Made supper for Hubby.

#5.) Did some grocery shopping.

#6.) Did a little laundry.

#7.) Bought some candy from some kids selling it door to door. Which is probably why I can't achieve #7 in the list below!! lol!!
#8.) Blogged. :)

8 Things I wish I could do.

#1.) Play the piano.

#2.) Write a novel.

#3.) Have a baby.

#4.) Sing a solo in church. (I have done this in the past, but I get soooo nervous)

#5.) Travel the world.

#6.) Win the Lottery.

#7.) Lose about 40 pounds.

#8.) Play the violin.

8 Shows I watch.

#1.) NCIS

#2.) Cold Case

#3.) Law & Order Criminal Intent

#4.) The Closer

#5.) Monk

#6.) House

#7.) Burn Notice

#8.) The Odd Couple

8 Bloggers Tagged


April at Say it On a Sign


Carey at Life in The Carpool Lane


April at Delta Kids


Mrs4444 at Half Past Kissin Time


Alicia at More Than Words


Shelia at Manic Mom


Lolli at Lollipop and Pearls


Sparkette at Our Lil Kilowatts


Here's the rules:

1) Mention the name of the person who tagged you.

2) Do the lists of 8

.3) Tag 8 Bloggers.

4) Let them know that they have been tagged!

Also let me know when you post your 8 so I can read them. I haven't quite figured out how to work the Mr. Linky Thingy.

You guys are all great!! Have a great evening.


And Leave me Comments!! I love hearing from you.

Harriet at I am Harriet is doing this great little thingy for the month of May. Hop over to her blog to read all about it.

In Christ,




6 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed learning more about you sweetie.

Jennsmere said...

Hi Renee...loved reading your lists! It is great to get to know you better...
Be blessed,
Susan

abby said...

aww you should so play the violin! It's so fuN! come visit my blog...

More Than Words said...

I enjoy reading the "8 things" because it makes me get to know more about the person!!!

Thank you for tagging me! I actually did this recently, and I had to really think of 8 things! LOL!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great lists...it's nice getting to know you even better.
And thanks for the tag but you silly girl...I just did this earlier this week. Do you mean to tell me that you don't remember every post I've ever written!?!?!?!
JK of course! Here is the post I wrote:
http://blog.lifeinthecarpoollane.com/2009/04/tag-im-it.html

Anonymous said...

I did it! :)