Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Small Talk 6 Saturday Again!!


Small Talk Six Saturdays is a weekly Meme created by MomDot to engage conversations during the “slower” Blog Saturdays.Every week, those participating respond to a different topic. The response is done in 6; either 6 words, 6 paragraphs, photos etc…

This weeks Small Talk 6 Topic is......6 animals (domestic, wild, or exotic) you think would be fun to own as pets.




#1. Chimpanzee







#2. Parrot




#3. Pot Belly Pig



#4. Banty Rooster




#5. Seal





6. Rabbit=floppy ears and long haired.



Of course, I already have 2 of the best pets around, Elvis and Lizzie, 2 Maine Coon cats. They are soooo entertaining. They are like children, they are constantly making us laugh! I don't think I have any pictures of them to post. I'll have to check.


Sorry so late in getting this post out. I spent the day shopping with my Mama and 2 nieces, Kaydee and Kayla. We had a great day. I hope each of you had a great day as well!












4 comments:

Denise said...

Such a cute list of pets.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

I, too, think a chimp would be so much fun. But then I remember I have two young sons and wonder how much different it would be!

That bunny pic looks almost exactly like the bunny we had. So soft but not the best pet unfortunately.

I'd love to see your coon cats!

More Than Words said...

I'll have to do this meme one weekend!

Cassie said...

Hi! I found you on Kelly’s Korner. I just wanted to let you know about my blog giveaway to benefit baby Stellan and his family. It’s a 10 piece Paula Deen cookware set! Check out my blog for all the details!