Sunday, April 19, 2009

What's Your Age in Chocolate Years? It's a Puzzle!!

This morning I was blog hopping and I found the neatest math puzzle on A fish's beach wishes. I am by far not the person who usually enjoys math puzzles, but I attempted this one and I was AMAZED! You gotta try it.

This is sooo Cool!!. DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST! It just takes a minute. Work it out as you read. But be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! That would be so WRONG, Cheating, tsk, tsk.

1. Ok, first of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but fewer than 10)

2. Now, multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Ok, now add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- You'll probably need the calculator, so I'll wait while you get one.

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759 .If you haven't, add 1758.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.You should have a three digit number


Now, here's the cool part. The first digit of this was your original number(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).


The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (That's Right, it is!!!!!)THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2009) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.



Please leave me a comment if you have
a prayer request. I will lift you up in
prayer every day this week.
"Carry one another's burden..."
Gal 6:2


Have a great week! I have a prayer request too. Please pray for Caroline. She is a very sick little girl. She has ITP. You can visit her Mom's blog to find out more. Just click here Murray Mayhem.


In Christ's Love, Renee

7 comments:

damn dog said...

hi Southern girl....

yes they are glass beads...
if you look through my blog'n friend you will see some gals that make jewels with 1 of a kind glass lampwork beads... so much fun...
will pray for Caroline & her family...
all our love
mona & the girls

Musings of the Mrs. said...

My prayer request is for Stellen. Right now, I feel blessed, regardless of my hurting knee and my declining bank account. But I am really worried about Stellen at McMama's blog. Pray for him. Please.

Denise said...

I will pray for Caroline.

Anonymous said...

I did the chocolate thing yesterday. Creepy!!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

That chocolate math test is crazy! I thought for sure it was going to end with something like "see, after all that math, you're not even thinking about chocolate anymore!" BUt the fact that it came up with the number I picked and my age...too cool!

Sultan said...

How fun.

Sheila said...

I wanted to let you know that you are such a blessing to me. I love when you leave me comments. I know God hears you, because I feel your prayers at work. Have a great week!