Thursday, January 15, 2009

What a Day!!

Today was trash day and it was so cold I didn't even get the garbage out to the curb. Tomorrow it is supposed to be even colder the high is going to be -3. Wow! They are saying that it hasn't been that cold in Chicago for 13 years. You would know it would have to be my first winter living here for these cold temps.

When Phillip got home from work we had to go out and run a few errands. The air was so cold it made my cheeks sting. We went to Kmart and just spent some time together. He talked to me about his day and we also bought some Christmas stuff that had been marked down. Phillip talked to the kids today. They don't have school tomorrow because it is so cold.

I have made a New Year's resolution that I am going to read the entire Bible all the way thru. I tried last year and got bogged down in the book of Judges. I can't believe that I have never read the entire book of God's word all the way through. Pray that I will be able to keep on track.

Well it's almost 2 a.m. and I am still awake. I have been having trouble sleeping lately. I am fixing to try to go to sleep again. Until next time my friends......

No comments: