Monday, January 19, 2009

Random thoughts.


Life in the Esparza household has been hectic this weekend. The kids didn't come for visitation due to the cold weather, but Niko did come today (sunday). Phillip went and picked him up. They are going to wrestling tomorrow, along with Brad and Annette (Phil's Mom). She is going to be staying with us this coming week. PLEASE pray for her. She got laid off from her job and she is getting ready to move out of her home, (she can't afford it any longer) She is going to be moving in with us. Pray for me as well. We get along, but I don't know how it is going to be with her at our house 24/7.


I got all the Christmas decorations down, but not stored away. I have to clean out a closet, so I can put them in it. I hate to see the Christmas season pass, but I am most definitely looking forward to spring, and baseball season.


I am up right now at 1:30 a.m., because Niko woke me up standing by the side of the bed, asking me if he could sleep with us. So, we moved over and made room, but I was then wide awake, so I got up. Niko is 10 years old and has ADHD and Pervasive Development Disorder (PDD NOS). He is the sweetest little boy, but sometimes he can be quite a challenge. For those of you who aren't familiar with PDD NOS it falls under the austism spectrum. Niko is very high functioning and extremely intelligent. He really amazes me with how his mind works. I just know that he is going to be a computer genius one day. Maybe he will run NASA! I pray that he will have a full and wonderfull life, and he will face his challenges head on. I do worry that the older he gets he will have more struggles. Please pray for him.


The girls (Amber and Jacky) didn't want to go to wrestling so they stayed with their mom and all 3 will be back with us next weekend.


I have been trying to think of a few topics to discuss on the blog, but haven't come up with anything as of yet. If you have any suggestions let me know.


Do keep these things in mind.


1. God loves you exactly the way you are!


2. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!


3. "We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,
and are called according to his purpose" Romans 8:28


Everyday I am amazed at how God works in my life.

No comments: