Friday, November 6, 2009

~~~~Please Pray for Julie~~~~

If you're like me, you care about Breast Cancer, and it's effect on women. You, wear a pink ribbon pin during Breast Cancer awareness month, and you are always prayerful for those that breast cancer touches, and thankful that it isn't someone you know. They say that 1 in 8 women are affected by breast cancer. Thankfully no one close to me has been affected.
But all that changed yesterday evening. I have a dear friend (even though we haven't kept much in touch since we have gotten married and kids have come along) but we were together quite a bit back in the day. Anyway, she has just been diagnosed with an aggressive form of Breast Cancer. She has had a double mastectomy and is getting ready to start Chemo. She is strong in her Christian walk, but times like these can be hard, even for the strongest Christian.

Julie is 2nd for the left.

Her cancer is at Stage 2. Please pray for Julie Pickering and her family. She is married and has 3 little boys. I have been fighting back tears ever since I have heard the news. We communicate mostly through emails and such and wow, what a feeling of disbelief that I am feeling right now.

Thanks so much in advance for your prayers.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mighty Jehovah Rophe, We come boldly to the throne of grace for Julie. Lord you know her every need and you know this demon of cancer that is trying to attack her body. Father we call forth the precious blood that shed on Calvary to cover and remove all sickness and disease from our midst. Lord we claim her total healing that was paid for on the cross. By HIS Stripes she WAS healed.. Lord we know it is already done and we come together as prayer warriors calling forth the promises of your word. We bind this demon and stand boldly as YOUR children Called by YOUR name proclaiming the victory..
In the mighty name of Jesus,
AMEN

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I will join you in prayer for Julie. Heavenly Father, please heal Julie to perfection. Amen.

Bombshell BLISS said...

Praying here!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I wish I could do more for her. I will be happy to pray for her. God hear my prayers. Amen