Monday, February 23, 2009

Some of My Favorite Places Around the Chicago Area!

Living in the Chicago suburbs gives access to an abundance of things to do. These are some of my favorite places to go in and around Chitowne.

1.) Hollywood Blvd. movie theater in Woodridge, IL. www.atriptothemovies.com
Talk about a place that is oozing with character! I love going here. You get a dinner, served by waiters and you get to watch a movie. The atmosphere is great. Lots of movie memorabilia. All in all a fun place to go.

2.) Zanies comedy club, Vernon Hills, IL. www.zanies.com
So funny, great laughs and also has a full service menu, so you get to eat and enjoy a good show. It helps to have great company. The more the merrier.

3.) Brunswick Bowl, Naperville, IL. www.bowlbrunswick.com
This is a fun place to take the family. I really like Disco bowl the best. You have so much fun, you forget that you made a gutter ball! Ha

4.) Harvest Bible Chapel, Rolling Meadows, IL. www.harvestbible.org
What a great place to go and worship the KING! There is excellent praise music and superb Bible teaching, an awesome worship experience. I always leave with my heart on fire for Jesus!

5.) Boston Blackies, Naperville, IL. www.bostonblackies.com
This is a restaurant with a fun spirit. Phil and I go here quite often. Great Company, great food, great atmosphere, what more could you ask for?

6.) Woodfield Mall, Schaumberg, IL. www.shopwoodfield.com
Without a doubt the biggest shopping mall I have ever seen. I don't know if I would survive a whole day of shopping in this baby!! I would have to make several trips. What has happened to me? I used to be a shopaholic! I could just keep going and going and going.

There are many more places that I enjoy going. I will mention more another day. I hope every one has a great week! Remember that God is good, All the time!!!

Later, Renee

No comments: