Saturday, July 4, 2009

Small Talk 6 Saturday!!!

Here's Small Talk 6 Saturday! It's a cute little meme started over at Momdot.com It's for the slower weekend blogging days. So hop in and join us.

Today's topic is 6 best patriotic movies.

#1.) AirForce One--1997 starring Harrison Ford. Love this movie!!

#2.) Apollo 13--1995 starring Tom Hanks, Kevin Bacon.

#3.) Pearl Harbor--2001 starring Ben Affleck, Josh Hartnett

#4.) Independence Day--1996 starring Will Smith.

#5.) Saving Private Ryan--1998 starring Tom Hanks, Matt Damon.

#6.) The Patriot--2000 starring Mel Gibson, Heath Ledger.

When I watch each one of these movies, I come away with that feel good feeling that I am PROUD to be and American!! Hope you all have a Safe & Happy Fourth of July!

.

12 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Good answers.
I kinda struggled with this one.
Have a great 4th.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/saturday-4th.html

Rana said...

Great List! Everytime Apollo 13 comes on tv I have to watch.

Staci A said...

Great list! Reading everyone's lists is making me want to pull out some movies for tonight.

Happy 4th!

Rose said...

love all those movies. Congrat sofr being on the top 5 on Sits. I am always 300. I don't understand how peeps do it! Stay up all night? Lol
Happy fourth!

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

Great list I see some new ones that I didnt think of.

Lucy

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Stopping in from SITS to say hello...have a great 4th of July!

http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com said...

stopping over from sits.
Have a lovely 4th deary.
Brittany
http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com

thatgirlblogs said...

I love #2, good one.

visiting from sits...

AP Mommy said...

I absolutely love the speech that is given in Independence Day. Makes me tear up. Congrats on being #5 over at SITS today! :)

Denise said...

Awesome list.

More Than Words said...

I love all those movies, Renee!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Oh...good list! I probably would have had a hard time thinking of 6 patriotic movies...