Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My How Time Flies!!

Wow, I can't believe how time flies. It seems just like yesterday that I was planting my spring flower garden. Now, I have the pumpkins and harvest stuff all put out and the Halloween decorations. It'll be winter before I know it. I'm not ready for it. Especially since I now have this little dog who needs to be walked every day. I wish I could toilet train him. Wouldn't that be something.

Well until that day comes, the dog and I will just slush through the rain, sleet and snow. I will have to be buying me so pretty warm boots. lol!

I am enjoying my Beth Moore Bible Study of Esther so much. We are in chapter 6. I know a few of you mentioned that you were in this study or had done it in the past. How did the Lord us it in your life?

Guess what? I have to go walk the dog. He's pullin' at my shirt sleeve. Uggggh.


Have a great day in the Lord!

PS: I have applied for a job at a local hospital. It's just part time, but it has benefits. Since my Hubby is self employed, we pay a lot for insurance. If I could get benefits, that would be wonderful. Please pray for me:-) Thanks a bunch!

3 comments:

KK said...

Praying you get the job. I did Esther last semester and LOVED it! Oh and as soon as you learn how to toilet train the dog, let me know!!

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

That's why I do not have a dog....you have to take them outside!! :o)

Praying that you get the job!

~Beth

Missy said...

Time does fly. Way too fast. Maybe we should put our heads together and figure out how to slow it down.


Anywhoo, I loved the Esther study. I felt like it changed my views on myself as a woman and helped me to become a stronger woman. I would like to do the study again as I am sure it would only challenge and move me further.